Monday, August 27, 2007

First day of Kindergarten for JCG



This is JCG two years ago before her first day of pre-school.



This is my baby girl one year later before her 2nd year of pre-school.


And this is my baby girl before her first day of kindergarten.

For your viewing pleasure this is a photo montage of how mommy wanted to remember the day. There are more pictures than this but this is my blog. If she wants to show you more....she will have to get her own blog... :)

J sleeping

J waking up

J and J eating breakfast together


J saying goodbye to J


Me walking J to school.
My how time flies. Today was her first day of kindergarten. For me personally it went off great. She started a new chapter of her life. She did great. She was excited. She was happy. She looked exceedingly beautiful. She didn't miss a step.

The real story of the day was B. B was a sight to see. She did some crying. She did not want to have JCG going to school one little bit. It was absolutely another reason why I love this woman so much. She has the biggest and squishiest heart of anyone I know.

No comments: