Saturday, August 25, 2007

What has been happening?

I have not had much of a chance to blog lately. Due in part to not having anything compelling to write about and that I have spent a lot of time playing xbox. Its strange how addicting this is for me. I know in the grand scheme of life the time I spend playing the games is basically wasting my time. I am reverting back to when I was in grade school, junior high school and high school.

We have taken the house off the market because of the lousy housing market in the US. We need to save money to be able to bring more to closing or to apply to the principal amount thus we would owe less on the house and thus we would need to bring less to closing.

We have finished the basement (mostly) and now we are in the process of going through all the crap in the crawl space under the house. We have tons of stuff to get rid of and we are planning on honey of a garage sale.

I really need to start doing more exercise as my job really has no physical activity and thus I am gaining weight. I am trying to do different types of exercises when I can. Things like going swimming with the kids and cutting the grass and hopefully using the treadmill when the basement gets more cleaned up.

The job is going great. I am so blessed with this job. I have the confidence of my employees as well as the owner.

That is about it for now. This is nothing really compelling but I did want to keep my adoring fans informed about the goings on of my thrilling life.

I love you B.

1 comment:

Catherine Banks said...

Jonny,

That red skull thingy over there is scaring me.

Love,

CB