Thursday, February 21, 2008

An old friend

A few days ago I made contact with a person I grew up with in Alaska. We met in 2nd grade and we are friends to this day. I moved away from Alaska in the 10th grade. Since that time I have only seen him two times. AG is forever imprinted upon my memories of childhood. AG was always a good friend to me. We were in cub scouts together. We played baseball together. We spent the night at each other's houses. We played football together. We rode bikes around the neighborhood together.

I also remember how he had an intellivision and he would always beat me at football. When I think of AG it brings forth very happy memories of my childhood. I will always appreciate my time in Alaska and I will forever remember AG.

Thanks for the great memories my friend. My door and phone and email are always open.

1 comment:

Dalon said...

this is a great blog entry - I keep taking a look at your site to see if there are any updates (hint-hint!), and just read this entry for the first time (not sure why I missed it before?) - I know I married a good man - makes me smile to know how his friends see him :-) thank you!!