Sunday, February 4, 2007

Stuff that works: Hoover Steam Vac Dual V

Do you have kids? Do you have carpeted floors? Do you have kitchen table chairs with fabric on the seats? Are you tired of having stained carpets? Do you pay professional carpet cleaning companies to clean your stained carpets?

If you answered yes to some or all of these questions then this post is for you. Three years ago we purchased a carpet cleaner. We did it because our first child was beginning to crawl and the carpet began to get little stains. Upon calling around to professional carpet cleaning companies I discovered that if we had our carpets cleaned two times we could have paid for our own carpet cleaner.
So we decided to purchase the Hoover Steam Vac Dual V.
Rather than tell you how wonderful this machine is, I will show you some pictures.

Kitchen Chair: The stains are dried syrup, spaghetti and playdoh



Living Room carpet: The stains are Red Flashin' Fruit Punch from Wendy's.


4 comments:

Catherine Banks said...

Jonny,

You know I love you...but brother...I'm sad to say I think you have a problem. You have an appliance obsession.

Admitting your problem is the first step.

Jon Gear said...

I know...I know....My name is Jon and I am a Dyson-addict.

Zany Mama said...

There are some things that are simply too personal and/or shameful to share on a blog.

Your recent posts have crossed that line, my friend. They've simply crossed the line.

(Can't wait to hear about your other addictions!)

SRH said...

you sooo have a problem...