Friday, May 4, 2007

Charades....a proper form of daily communication with your spouse?

What do you think?

Do you think that you could accurately convey the day to day messages to your spouse by using charades? Charades is used fairly infrequently at our house to communicate between B and I. This morning for instance I was swishing the Listerine teeth whitening solution around in my mouth for one minute (as described on the label). During this minute I had a conversation with my wife through the use of charades.

While the speed and immediate accuracy of my message were skewed I discovered that we laughed as hard as we have in quite sometime. So while I don't recommend regular communication channels to be funnel through this one media, try it sometimes. You may find some hidden laughter to emerge when you least expect it.

No comments: