Tuesday, May 8, 2007

My prayer...

Dear Lord,

Having the ability to pray to you is a most wonderful blessing. I know that through you anything is possible. I am so thankful that you have laid yourself upon my heart. I know that everything good in my life comes from you.

I praise you for all the many blessings you have given me in my life.
I praise you for my happy, healthy and beautiful children.
I praise you for a wife that is way more than I could have ever hoped for.
I praise you for a job that I love.
I praise you for my health.
I praise you for all of my family.

I pray that you help me to stay focused on you above all other things.
I pray that you would help me to make good decisions in my life
I pray that you would help us sell our house to be closer to our families
I pray that you help RP find the motivation to move forward in her life
I pray that you would help guide the hearts and minds of the people running our country
I pray that your will be done in our lives
I pray that your word and your spirit would touch those that have not heard the good news

You are the beginning and the end. You are the one and only King. I submit myself to you in all ways. Please use me in whatever way you need.

I praise you for everything

I pray all this in the name of Jesus Christ

Amen!

No comments: