Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I forgot my keys

So (does it seem that most of my posts start with So?)

I am sitting on the floor outside the corporate headquarters of my company. I usually don't come into the office simply because I am in a different state. But this week I am visiting HQ. I have had a key to the office for more than a year but it just sits on a shelf collecting dust.

The one morning I really needed to remember the key.....I forgot it. So here I sit....in the middle of the hallway, tapped into someone else's wireless connection, blogging about my predicament.

O woe as me....

1 comment:

Randy said...

I would just like to point out that in fact, you did not forget to bring your keys. You simply forgot where you put them.

{key was in shirt pocket, where he wouldn't forget it!}

That is very much like something I would do. I am simply amazed that I made it to Ft Worth without forgetting something obvious and important, like shoes or socks or something. I've forgotten to pack an appropriate belt on numerous business trips